Planning your visit
Planning Your Visit to the Castello
We look forward to seeing you at Castello di Amorosa!
Here are a few tips to help you storm the castle:
♦ General Admission
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended as there is much to explore on the grounds!
- We highly recommend arriving before noon for weekend visits, as our tasting room can fill up in the later afternoon and we may find it necessary to close our front gates to those without tour reservations.
♦ Guided Tours
- Guided tours are the best way to see as much of the Castello as possible, including the Armory, Torture Chamber, and Grand Barrel Room.
- We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes for your guided tour, as you will be walking or standing for extended periods and the ground can be uneven at times.
- If you get chilly easily, please bring a light jacket or sweater; our wine caves are a cool 58°F year-round!
- Be sure to arrive early for your tour! We suggest arriving at least 20 minutes prior to your tour start time, as traffic and parking can delay your arrival, especially on busy weekend afternoons.
- We love it when guests are able to enjoy our grounds and wines and capture their moments on camera! We encourage the use of cell phone and professional cameras; however we do ask that during your visit you be mindful of other guests and refrain from using selfie sticks or obstructing walkways. We also do not permit any large equipment (tripods, lights, etc.) when entering with General Admission or Guided Tour tickets.
- Please be aware we do not allow drones on the property as we want to ensure the privacy and safety of our guests.
- Be sure to share your great images with us on Social Media! You can follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat (napacastle), and tag your photos with #castellodiamorosa! We love seeing great photos from our guests!
Please feel free to contact our Castaldo with any additional questions at 707.967.6272