FAQ - Wine Club
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my Wine Club benefits?
- All of our shipping and case purchase club members receive Amici del Barone Wine Club benefits. You can find a full list of our Amici del Barone benefits by clicking on the link below, which include complimentary tastings for you and a guest, as well as discounts on our tour options and Wine Club events. Increased benefits are available for our higher end purchase clubs: La Principessa, Il Padrone, Cinqucento, and Barrel clubs.
I purchased a case of wine during my visit to the Castello and am now a La Regina Wine Club Member. What are my benefits with this club?
- Your benefits are the same as our Amici del Barone shipping club members (see link above), with the exception that they will expire a year from the date you purchased your case of wine. You can renew your membership by purchasing another mix and match case (12 bottles) of wine from the Castello.
Will I be receiving wine shipments with my La Regina membership?
- Our La Regina club, as well as our La Principessa, Il Padrone, and Cinquecento clubs, are one-time purchase clubs, where your membership benefits are renewed annually by purchasing the required amount of wine either while at the Castello or on our website. You will not be receiving any additional wine shipments from us during your membership.
Who do I call about wine club questions and membership updates?
- Our Wine Club department is available daily to answer your questions via phone or email. You can contact them at 707-967-6274 or email@example.com.
How do I know when my wines will be shipped and which wines I will be receiving?
- Our Wine Club team will send out an email 1-2 weeks before each shipment letting you know when your wines will be leaving the Castello, which wines you will be receiving, and when your card on file will be run. Please be sure that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org has been marked as a safe address in your inbox to avoid emails from us going into your spam folder!
Can I customize my wine club shipment?
- We have created our multiple shipping clubs to make it easier for you to enjoy more of the Castello wines you love based on your overall taste preferences. The wines for each shipment are hand selected by Dario, our President, Georg Salzner, and our winemaking team, and may include special limited release wines not available in our tasting room or on our website. For these reasons, we are currently unable to offer customized shipments. If you have any questions about your upcoming club shipment, you can contact our Wine Club department at 707-967-6274, or via email at email@example.com.
I just moved. Can I update my billing and shipping address online?
- Absolutely! Please log into your account, and if you are receiving reoccurring shipments be sure to update the shipping address for your club shipments as well.
Can I switch wine clubs to a different shipping club?
- This is a good option for our club members who are looking to try something new from the Castello after having received several shipments from one of our club levels. You can switch your club membership at any time by calling our Wine Club department at 707-967-6274 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a way to cancel or change my shipping club online?
- We are currently unable to cancel or change shipping clubs on our website. If you would like to cancel your membership or change to a different shipping club, please contact our Wine Club department at 707-967-6274 or via email at email@example.com.
Is there a club where I am able to customize my wines?
- We strongly suggest guests who wish to customize their Wine Club orders to join our La Regina case purchase club. With this club you are able to mix and match a case (12 bottles) of wine order and receive the same benefits as our Amici del Barone shipping club members. You can find out more by clicking on the link below:
Can I “pick up” my wine club shipment?
- Absolutely! Setting your Wine Club shipments as “pick up” gives you a great opportunity to visit us and use your Amici del Barone benefits!
What can I do if I will not be home when my club shipment is scheduled to ship?
- You may call Fed Ex at 1800-Go-Fed-Ex. Provide them with your tracking number and you are able to have them hold it at a Fed Ex location near you. You can also contact the Wine Club department directly 707-967-6274 and they will be able to reroute the package to a new address for a nominal fee.
Is the Il Passito Club Members Room open every day?
- Not every day. Please call the Castello at 707-967-6272 for daily hours.