Pagan Ball - Additional Information
Thank you for joining us at The Pagan Ball, recognized as one of eight great winery Halloween adventures in Northern California by the San Jose Mercury News. We hope you have a great time and that you enjoy the party to its fullest.
We’d love to share your screaming good times with our guests and fans!
Feel free to snap your own photos during the event on your smart phone & share them with us on Twitter (@TheCastello), Facebook, and Instagram (@TheCastello), and be sure to tag your pictures with #castellodiamorosa or #PaganBall!
Check out our other great Amici del Barone Wine Club events held throughout the year at www.castellodiamorosa.com/Events/Wine-Club-Events. If you are not already a member, ask your server about joining our famiglia!
To ensure that all guests enjoy a safe, festive environment, all who enter Castello di Amorosa and surrounding parking lots must obey this Code. Failure to do so may result in ejection, revocation of ticket to the Pagan Ball and/or arrest. The following actions are prohibited:
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Possession of any illegal drugs or alcohol prior to entering Castello di Amorosa.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance abuse impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Failure to follow the directions of our Security Team or any other Castello di Amorosa officials including refusal to submit to security screening, pat-down and search of your persons and belongings prior to entering Castello di Amorosa.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.