We are delighted that you are considering Castello di Amorosa as the location for your photos. The guidelines outlined below are intended for all guests. We ask all guests and photographers to please help us to maintain the integrity and magic of the Castello by honoring these policies.
♦ GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY
- Photographs are a wonderful way to remember your visit. For your own enjoyment, visitors and members are welcome to take snapshot photographs of individuals and subjects that capture the events of your visit. Castello di Amorosa defines a snapshot as an informal photograph that is shot spontaneously and quickly without artistic intent. Guests should still observe our policy under General Photography Policies below. You may share your photos of the Castello on social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
♦ GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
- We do not allow any additional photography equipment (tripods, lights, etc.) on the Castello property (including the front)
- When taking photos on the property, no walkways or other guests are to be blocked at any time
- Drone photography is not permitted, in order to ensure Castello’s visitors' safety and privacy
♦ DEFINITION OF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY (PHOTO SHOOTS)
- Castello di Amorosa defines portrait photography as all wedding, engagement, quinceañera, family, maternity, portfolio, prom, graduation, and any other posed portraiture of individuals by professional photographers, as well as semi-pro, pro-am or amateur photographers, whether paid or unpaid. Castello di Amorosa reserves the right to further define Portrait Photography on a case-by-case basis.
♦ PORTRAIT PHOTO POLICY
- Under the Napa County Winery Definition Ordinance, portrait photography at the Castello property (including the front of the Castle) is prohibited. For further information, please contact Hospitality at (707) 967-7084.
♦ DEFINITION OF COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
- Castello di Amorosa defines commercial photography as fashion shoots, advertisement and promotion.
♦ COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY POLICY
- Under the Napa County Winery Definition Ordinance, activities at Castello di Amorosa are only permitted pursuant to the use permit and only where they are related to the education and development of the consumer or trade about the wines that can be sold at the winery at retail. Commercial photography and videography unrelated to such education and development are prohibited.