Large Group Tour & Tastings
Planning a big outing with your friends and family? We are happy to welcome your large group and assist with a special reservation.
- Reservations are not required or even taken for Tasting Only or General Entry groups up to 14 people.
- Walk in groups up to 14 guests are welcome for Tasting Only/ General Entry. Simply arrive at the castle, check in at our Castaldo and pay entry for each guest and the Castaldo will be happy to assist you. Feel free to call us for groups over 12 before you arrive to give us a heads up if you prefer, but it’s not required.
- Limited parking is available for Buses and RV’s – please contact the Winery for parking protocol and availability prior to arrival.
- Group tour & tasting reservations for 2-14 guests will be made through our Reservation desk; regular published pricing and availability applies.
- Reservations for groups of 15-30 guests will be made via the Hospitality Department and offered EITHER the premium standing tasting experience at one of our bars for the regular published price per guest, OR they can choose a seated, pre-poured, and semi-private tasting experience in the Great Hall (or another event space) for an additional fee per guest.
- Further, groups of 31-65 will automatically be given a seated experience in our Great Hall (or another event space) at an added fee per guest.
- Groups larger than 65 guests will be offered a “social reception style tasting” in one of the event spaces for the BIG group price, a slight added fee. In this case they enjoy the tour and then pick up a tasting glass and a tasting guide sheet and visit several stations where they taste 5 wines; all the while they are able to mingle and enjoy a social setting with their group.
Contact our Hospitality department to for more information and to book groups over 14 at 707-967-7084.