Barrel for Sale!
A One-of-a-Kind offer from Il Padrone
Castello di Amorosa is excited to offer an exclusive opportunity for lovers of our Cabernet Sauvignon: now you can purchase it by the barrel! When you purchase a barrel, you receive:
- 24 cases (288 bottles) of 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, "La Castellana" Super Tuscan Blend, or "Il Barone" Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- A personalized barrel head which will be on display in the Il Passito Reserve Room at the Castello
- Personalized labels for each individual bottle; makes fantastic corporate gifts or to share with friends and family!
- Instant membership in our exclusive Cinquecento Cavalieri Wine Club, which includes an invitation for you and a guest to attend our annual Cinquecento Cavalieri Winemaker's Dinner, where you can hear stories from Il Padrone himself, and Harvest updates from our Winemaker, Brooks Painter.
- We send you the French Oak barrel your wine was aged in!
|Retail Price||Barrel Price|
|2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon||$14,112||$9,888|
|2013 "La Castellana" Super Tuscan||$25,344||$19,888|
|2013 "Il Barone" Reserve Cabernet||$25,344||$19,888|
Contact our Wine Club at 707-967-6274 or by email at email@example.com for more information
See accolades for previous vintages of these wines
Acclaim for the 2013 Vintage:
“Early, even and excellent” are three words being used to describe this year’s growing season and the Napa Valley wine grapes that have come from it, reflecting the consistent quality for which this world famous wine region is known.
"A warm, dry spring brought early bud break, helped with canopy vigor and berry size and created ideal conditions for flowering and fruit set under sunny skies. With the exception of one heat spike in late June/early July, temperatures were consistently in the zone for optimal vine activity, resulting in notably healthy vines as fruit went through veraison and started ripening."