Barrel for Sale!
A One-of-a-Kind offer from Il Padrone
Castello di Amorosa is excited to offer an exclusive opportunity for lovers of our Cabernet Sauvignon: now you can purchase it by the barrel! When you purchase a barrel, you receive:
- 24 cases (288 bottles) of 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, "La Castellana" Super Tuscan Blend, or "Il Barone" Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- A personalized barrel head which will be on display in the Il Passito Reserve Room at the Castello
- Personalized labels for each individual bottle; makes fantastic corporate gifts or to share with friends and family!
- Instant membership in our exclusive Cinquecento Cavalieri Wine Club, which includes an invitation for you and a guest to attend our annual Cinquecento Cavalieri Winemaker's Dinner, where you can hear stories from Il Padrone himself, and Harvest updates from our Winemaker, Brooks Painter.
- We send you the French Oak barrel your wine was aged in!
|Retail Price||Barrel Price|
|2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon||$14,112||$10,888|
|2014 "La Castellana" Reserve Super Tuscan Blend||$25,344||$20,888|
|2014 "Il Barone" Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon||$25,344||$20,888|
Contact our Wine Club at 707-967-6274 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
See accolades for previous vintages of these wines
Acclaim for the 2014 Vintage:
"Early, excellent, quality, exciting, fantastic, beautiful, demanding but fruitful, and another great year are just some of the words and phrases NVV is hearing from its vintner members.
"In spite of the drought and the South Napa earthquake, vintners are using words like “quality,” “depth of flavor” and “excellent” to describe their expectations for the vintage. Many are also noting “perfect weather,” “abundant crop” and “good fortune” among the blessings they are counting in a season where Mother Nature threw a rockin’ curveball."